The ENRICH program helps people with developmental disabilities with employment, volunteering, or community access activities. ENRICH serves adults with developmental disabilities throughout Pierce County.
- Access to the community will be available to all.
- Our community will have respect, consideration and dignity for all.
- Everyone will be valued and accepted for his or her individuality and character.
- Basic needs are met and people will have safe, healthy environments.
- All people will be valued for the contributions they make to the community.
- People will embrace employment.
- People will have the community connections of their choice.
- An environment will exist where everyone can achieve self advocacy.
Our Mission Statement
Increase community awareness, cultivate work resources and build relationships that utilize the gifts of all people.
The ENRICH program is CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) Accredited.
|Funding sources accepted:
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Division of Developmental Disabilities waiver (must go through DVR first)
- Private Pay