Adult Community Support ServicesAdult Community Support Services are individually tailored for adults with severe, long-term mental illness and for children and adolescents with significant emotional or behavioral problems. Services are designed to help provide stability in the individual’s functioning and may include any combination of services available.
Services offered include:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Education and support for family members
- Crisis management and emergency respite care
- Access to psychiatric evaluation, medication management and consultation by psychiatric medical professionals
- Advocacy and help in accessing community resources
- Psycho-education, life skills training, assistance with employment services
- Residential placement, when necessary
To request these services, call 253-445-8120 or 888-445-8120.