Child and Family ServicesChild and adolescent services are designed to meet the unique needs of children and adolescents exhibiting problems of mood, behavior or adjustment, which are adversely affecting their sense of self-worth and/or their functioning at home, school or in the community.
Child specialists work individually with children and adolescents in partnerships with parents or guardians and other significant people involved in the child’s life to help them achieve their goals and improve their functioning. Adolescents 13 years old or older may request and consent to their own treatment.
Services offered include:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Individual, family and group therapy and play therapy
- Education and support for family members, parent support groups
- Crisis management
- Access to psychiatric evaluation, medication management and consultation by psychiatric medical professionals
- Advocacy and help in accessing community resources
To request these services, call 253-445-8120 or 888-445-8120.