Domestic Violence TreatmentGood Samaritan Behavioral Healthcare provides specialized counseling for those who have experienced physical, verbal and/or emotional violence in their relationships. All treatment is confidential. We can offer at least four individual sessions and participation in an ongoing support group at no charge to victims of domestic violence who have no access to financial resources or are reluctant to seek help.
Services offered include:
- Assessment of abuse history, strengths and needs, which includes screening for depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Individual sessions (up to four free of charge) that can be offered in a secure location away from the office
- Individualized education and counseling about abuse dynamics
- Safety planning for parent and children
- Access to psychiatric evaluation, medication management and consultation by psychiatric medical professionals, when needed
- Ongoing support group free of charge, support to decrease your isolation
- Individual sessions offered at Crystal Judson Family Justice Center
To request these services, call 253-445-8120 or 888-445-8120. Request Program 405.