- About Us
- Adult Services
- Child and Family Services
- Older Adult Services
- Peer Support Services
- Puyallup Valley Institute Services
- Asian Counseling Services
- Domestic Violence Survivor Services
- Adult Chemical Dependency Services
- Mental Health Crisis Services
- Integrated Care
- Join Our Team
- Our Voices
- Contact Us
- Access to the community will be available to all.
- Our community will have respect, consideration and dignity for all.
- Everyone will be valued and accepted for his or her individuality and character.
- Basic needs are met and people will have safe, healthy environments.
- All people will be valued for the contributions they make to the community.
- People will embrace employment.
- People will have the community connections of their choice.
- An environment will exist where everyone can achieve self advocacy.
OUR MISSION STATEMENTIncrease community awareness, cultivate work resources and build relationships that utilize the gifts of all people.
Funding sources accepted:
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Division of Developmental Disabilities waiver (must go through DVR first)
- Private Pay