- Patient and Visitor Information
Good Samaritan Food and Nutrition Services Room Service
Patients asked and Nutrition Services answered. All Good Samaritan Hospital patients dine in style with Chef's Creations, a complete meal order service designed with patients in mind.
Feeding Patient Satisfaction
- The patient has control of their meal times and choices, based on how they feel at the time of ordering.
- Patients receive personalized attention by a Call Center Representative who will take the patient's order.
- Delivery in 45 minutes or less from the time the order is received.
- Patient's guests may order Room Service for a small fee. Patients simply ask their Host for details.
- The doctor orders a diet for the patient.
- The Host will visit each patient after admission or after a diet change to present the Room Service Menu that is appropriate for the diet order.
- The Host explains the meal order process and determines whether or not the patient will require special assistance. All assistance needs are recorded to assure attention at each meal.
- The patients order what they want from a restaurant style menu when they desire a meal. Room Service meals will be available from 6:30 am to 7 pm daily.
The Room Service EXCLUSIVE telephone extension is 697-2011. Call Center Representatives will be available from 6:30 am to 7pm to take orders and to assist patients.