- Patient and Visitor Information
- Maps and Directions
- Patient Guide
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Contact Us
- About Good Samaritan
- Customer Relations
- Cheer Cards
- Good Samaritan Hospital Online Gift Shop
- MultiCare Connect
Mission, Vision, Values, Philosophy of Care
We provide quality health care in the compassion and spirit of Christ's love. We meet individual and community needs as a team, reflecting our belief that health is wholeness in body, mind and spirit.
Our Vision 2012
Good Samaritan is the trusted regional medical center of choice for every person in East Pierce County.
Our Philosophy of Care
We enrich the well being of every life we touch in an environment where healing is promoted and all are honored. Our philosophy guides us to:
- Place the needs of patients, clients, and their loved ones at the center of care and service.
- Meet human needs for safety, privacy, control, comfort and dignity.
- Create experiences across the continuum that are seamless, easy and responsive; bringing together our patients, clients, visitors, physicians, and all members of the care team.
- Embrace diversity and choice, including individualized approaches to care and recognition of human potential.
- Commit to participation and transparency in all of our care decisions and actions.
- Design spaces and programs to promote collaboration and meet changing technology and consumer expectations.
- Use evidence-based methods to exceed benchmarks across our continuum of care.
- Facilitate the best clinical outcomes and most efficient use of resources by engaging our highly skilled professionals, equipped with advanced information and medical technology.
- Provide an environment for staff that promotes health, personal growth, a call to service, teamwork and professional excellence.
- Hold ourselves accountable to our mission, vision, values and excellent customer service.
- Be faithful to our spiritual heritage and legacy of community outreach.