Search The Blog
Media Relations Manager
Media Relations Coordinator
Health news feedStudent: 'We're graduating a premier group of new doctors''Why would we wait?': 3 sisters face Jolie's cancer dilemmaNew IVF method uses time-lapse snapshots to boost live birthsNew IVF technology offers dramatic resultsMedical research impacted by continuing sequesterCan genetic testing help women prevent a breast cancer diagnosis?
MultiCare providers named Top Docs by Seattle magazine
Thirteen physicians who work at MultiCare Health System hospitals were recognized last week as Seattle magazine’s 2011 Top Doctors. These doctors were nominated by their peers for this annual look at the best providers in the Puget Sound Region. The providers received their awards at a dinner in Seattle last week. The complete list will appear in the July issue of Seattle magazine.
The top doctors were selected by Castle Connolly, a physician-led team of researchers, from a list of over 6,500 nominations. After a rigorous screening, 400 Top Doctors were honored.
MultiCare Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- Nicholas Rajacich, Orthopedic Surgery
- Melawati Yuwono, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Christopher Stefanelli, Pediatric Cardiology
- Martin Goldsmith, Pediatric Endocrinology
- George Makari, Pediatric Neurology
- Majeed Al-Mateen, Pediatric Neurology
- William Thomas, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
MultiCare Tacoma General
- Allen Graeve, Thoracic Surgery
- John Mulligan, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- John Huddlestone, Neurology
- Kimberly Mebust, Neurology
- Christine Puig, Otolaryngology
- Arthur Vegh, Allergy & Immunology
Posted on Jun 27, 2011 in Trophy Case