Older Adult ServicesOlder adult services provides support to older adults and their caregivers who are experiencing many of the difficulties common to their age group, including depression, anxiety, dementia, behavioral disturbances, and grief and loss. Services are designed to strengthen the individual’s independence and functioning level.
Services offered include:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Individual and family counseling, geriatric rehabilitation day groups, support groups, education and support for family members
- Case management, including home visits
- Advocacy and help in accessing community resources
- Access to psychiatric evaluations, medication management and consultations by psychiatric medical professionals
- Consultation and direct services in nursing homes by professional older adult specialists, psychiatrists and nursing staff
- Volunteers to provide in-home follow-up services to vulnerable older adults to maintain their current level of independence
To request these services, call 253-445-8120 or 888-445-8120.