Online Resources for Mental HealthThis website was compiled from a variety of sources, including the online resources listed below, but is not intended to substitute or replace the professional medical advice you receive from your physician(s). The content provided here is for informational purposes only, and was not designed to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your mental health professional with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
We hope you find these sites helpful, but please remember that we do not control or endorse the information presented on these websites, nor do these sites endorse the information contained here.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Department of Education
- National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness, Inc.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, part of the National Institutes of Medicine
- National Institute of Mental Health, part of the National Institutes of Medicine
- National Safety Council