- About Us
- Integrated Care
- Join Our Team
- Our Voices
- Contact Us
Pierce County PACT TeamThe Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) is an evidence based service-delivery model that provides comprehensive, locally based treatment to people with serious and persistent mental illnesses that have not been able to benefit from traditional clinic based services.
It provides highly individualized outreach based services directly to clients in their home and community.
The program strives to minimize or prevent recurrent acute episodes of the illness, to meet basic needs and enhance quality of life, to secure and maintain housing, employment, and healthy independent living.
PACT is a voluntary treatment program that focuses on strengths, with treatment focused on individual needs and goals in partnership with natural supports, families and the community.
- Mental health
- Chemical Dependency
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Medication Management
- Extended work hours 7 days per week
- Crisis Intervention 24/7
Criteria for Admission
- Serious mental illness, with priority given to those experiencing schizophrenia, other psychotic disorders and bipolar disorder.
- A recent history of high hospital and or jail use or admission to the state hospital
- Current functional impairments in daily and community living