Patient Care Tower Grand Opening
CELEBRATE WITH US!
Patient Care Tower Community Open House
Free and open to all!
Take a walking tour of the Tower, enjoy family-friendly activities, entertainment, light refreshments and raffle prizes.
Raffle prizes are donated by the following:
Blue Thunder- from the Seattle Seahawks
350,000 square feet,
The MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Patient Care Tower is East Pierce County’s biggest construction project and its greatest success in expanding health care to thousands of patients in our community.
Opening February 17, the Patient Care Tower was designed and built with an eye to changing the way health care is delivered.
The Patient Care Tower will include:
- 80 Large family-friendly private rooms
- New Emergency Department with private treatment rooms
- Convenient express services
- State-of-the-art surgical suites
- Diagnostic Imaging services
- Green construction process and design features