Puyallup Valley Institute (PVI)PVI is a division of Good Samaritan Behavioral Healthcare that provides counseling and psychotherapeutic services to adults, children and families for a wide range of behavior and emotional problems.
Issues and concerns commonly addressed include marital and family problems, adjusting to life changes, stress management, depression, anxiety, grief and loss and work- or school-related problems. PVI clinical therapists are licensed and accept most insurance coverage.
Services offered include:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Individual and family counseling
- Education and support for family members
- Advocacy and help in accessing community resources
- Access to psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and consultation by psychiatric medical professionals
- Crisis management
To request these services, call 253-697-8300 or 888-445-8120.