Sexual Minority CounselingGood Samaritan Behavioral Healthcare welcomes gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals. Experienced clinicians provide treatment that is sensitive to the specific needs of alternative families based on client history, strengths and current needs. Treatment services are provided in an open and affirming setting.
Services offered include:
- Clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Education and support of family members
- Advocacy and help in accessing community resources
- Access to psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and consultation by psychiatric medical professionals
- Sexual minority mental health specialist consultation
For more information, please call 253-697-8400 or 888-910-6300 or 888-445-8120.