Walk-In Assessment ClinicFor adults, older adults, children, youth and families with Medicaid insurance, we offer a convenient Walk-in Assessment Clinic.
Good Samaritan Behavioral Health
325 East Pioneer Avenue
Puyallup, WA 98372
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
(first come, first served appointments)
Children and Adults living in Pierce County with Medicaid insurance.
If you have questions about your insurance, please call the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) at 877-501-2233.
What you can expect at the Walk-in Assessment Clinic
- Check in with the reception desk for the next available opening
- Meet privately with an admissions specialist to complete initial paperwork
- Participate in a mental health assessment with an intake specialist to determine eligibility for services
- If eligible, you will receive a call to schedule your first appointment with your clinician within 48 hours
- The entire intake process takes approximately 2 hours
Bring your Provider One insurance card and Guardianship papers (if applicable) and drop in today to begin services. Or call 888-445-8120 to schedule an appointment.