- Behavioral Health
- About Us
- Integrated Care
- Join Our Team
- Our Voices
- Contact Us
Adult Chemical Dependency Services
Our state certified program is designed to meet the unique needs of adults struggling with chemical dependency problems. Treatment is tailored to each individuals’ needs. Our program incorporates the nationally recognized American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) placement criteria and utilizes evidence based practices to successfully treat clients and families struggling with the trials of substance abuse. Our trained staff is knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Services begin with a chemical dependency assessment which guides and initiates treatment services.
- The assessment will indicated the recommended level of care and develops the treatment plan.
- If residential treatment is recommended from the chemical dependency assessment then a referral can be made.
- There are two levels of outpatient treatment: Intensive and aftercare.
- Typically clients transition from intensive outpatient to aftercare as they develop the skills necessary to live their recovery independently.
Services we offer
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- DUI Assessments
- Deferred Prosecution Treatment
- Aftercare Treatment Services
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Services
- Referral to Inpatient Treatment Services
- Screening and Brief Intervention
- Coordination of Care
We accept private insurance, Medicaid, ADATSA, and Disability Lifeline. We also offer a sliding scale payment option.