|BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children|
- Ways to Help
- Make a Donation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- Hospice Volunteers
- Bridges: A Center for Grieving Children
- Tree House: A Place for Families
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Volunteer Services
- Touching Lives Newsletter
- Celebrate Seniority
- Grannies' Attic
Camp Erin® is a three-day camp experience, free of charge to its participants, and is facilitated by professional staff and trained volunteers of BRIDGES. The camp is for children ages 6-17 who have experienced the death of a loved one.
Camp Erin is a high-energy, fun camp with grief support and education woven in. Adult “Big Buddy” volunteers offer additional support and companionship for campers. Camp Erin will be held at Camp Seymour, located 22 miles west of Tacoma. All campers will have the option to enjoy varied camp activities.
These activities include: