Why Choose MultiCare Regional Cancer Center?
Comprehensive Cancer Treatment, Close to HomeWhen you or a loved one is facing cancer, you can count on MultiCare Regional Cancer Center to be there for you from the very beginning and throughout your journey.
Virtually everything you need to heal is housed under one umbrella of care. This makes it easier to schedule doctor’s appointments, chemotherapy sessions, lab tests, integrative therapies and more.
- The latest and best medical treatment technologies
- CyberKnife RadioSurgery - changing outcomes for patients with hard-to-treat tumors
- Infusion Centers that feature a warm, welcoming environment and include: personal entertainment consoles in each chemotherapy chair; chairs arranged to encourage conversation (private and semi-private chairs are also available); some with sweeping views of Tacoma
- A world-class health care facility with dozens of awards, accolades and accreditations
- On-site pharmacy, lab and imaging facilities
- A specialized rehabilitation facility offering everything from physical and occupational therapy to neurological and lymphedema therapy
- A secure, electronic health record system that allows your caregivers to collaborate more efficiently and do a better job of coordinating your care
- The region’s top board-certified physicians with decades of experience treating people with cancer
- Nurse navigators who answer your questions and help guide your care with sensitivity and professionalism
- A multi-disciplinary approach that treats the whole person
- A dedicated, collaborative team that is with you every step of the way
- Enhanced and expanded access to clinical trials as a National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®) Oncology Research Program (ORP) qualified site through our affiliation with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and the Northwest Community Clinical Oncology Program
- Access to integrated therapies such as yoga classes, nutritional guidance, massage, counseling services, support groups, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine and more
- The Katterhagen Resource Center where patients, their families and the public can learn more about cancer, support services and more
- The Good Samaritan Cancer Resource Center that is among the most comprehensive and respected in the Pacific Northwest. It combines advanced medicine, expertise, and technology—as well as a great deal of compassion and encouragement.
- Healthy Reflections Boutique, offering everything from wigs to mastectomy bras to mineral make-up