CME CertificationMultiCare CME is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) to sponsor continuing medication education for physicians. MHS is required to adhere to the WSMA and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME ) Essentials and Standards for Commercial Support.
- Review the MultiCare CME process.
- Contact MultiCare CME prior to planning the educational activity. Allow a minimum of four months advance notice for a one-hour CME and a minimum of six months advance notice for a three hour or longer CME.
Additional facts regarding activity certification
- MultiCare CME will be the sponsor or join-sponsor of the activity and will be included on all publicity materials.
- A member of the MultiCare CME Committee must be included on the activity planning committee.
- A nominal fee will be charged for certifying activities. Amount will vary depending on the length and complexity of the activity.
- No marketing materials (brochure, save the date card, etc.) can be printed prior to MultiCare CME approving activity. MultiCare CME must review all materials prior to printing.
- Educational activities must be developed in accordance with ACCME and WSMA Essentials and Standards for Commercial Support.