Construction TimelineMultiCare Covington Clinic and the people who work here have a strong dedication to our community and are mindful of the important role we play as your neighbor. That is why we want to update you about MultiCare’s construction plans for our new Emergency Department.
Key construction milestones:
- Sellen Construction began having a presence toward the end of April (Trailers, fence, and so on)
- Actual construction started in mid to late May
- Roughly the first two months of work will involve underground utility work, grading and excavation
- Excavation for the building footings and foundation will start after
- Structural steel will begin going up this summer and the building skin beginning in early fall
- Interior build-out will take place through the fall and winter
- Opening for patients is planned for spring 2012
We look forward to all the wonderful changes that are taking shape at MultiCare Covington Clinic. In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding our plans, please do not hesitate to call our construction hotline at 253-372-7395.