|BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children|
- Ways to Help
- Make a Donation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- Hospice Volunteers
- Bridges: A Center for Grieving Children
- Tree House: A Place for Families
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Volunteer Services
- Touching Lives Newsletter
- Celebrate Seniority
- Grannies' Attic
BRIDGES is located at Christ Church (310 North K St) in downtown Tacoma across the street from Tacoma General and Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital. Please identify the location you will be coming from in order to receive the most accurate directions.
1. Make sure you use the directions from the direction you are coming from.
2. Please don’t use Google maps for directions.
3. There are a number of churches in this area. One of Christ Church’s distinguishing features is a large concrete cross in the courtyard area.
4. Please call 253-272-8266 if you get lost or need further directions.
FROM 1-5 (NORTH OR SOUTH)
Take the City Center Exit (I-705) going into the downtown Tacoma area
Take the Schuster Parkway Exit (immediately on right, just past new bridge overpass)
Take Stadium Way Exit (stay to the right when Schuster Pkwy. Exit splits)
Turn right at the stop sign turning onto Stadium Way.
Turn left at Division Ave.
(There is no light at this corner, watch for blue Hospital sign) If you miss this turn, Stadium Way will quickly curve to the left and become 1st Ave, which merges in about 2 blocks with Division Ave.
You will go through 3 traffic signals and pass Wright Park on your left.
Turn right at the 4th stoplight onto North K. St. (It is Martin Luther King Way on the left side of the street). There is an office building (Thomas Building) on the corner.
Christ Church is in the second block on the left. Park in front of the building.
Walk through the large courtyard with the gray concrete cross, following signs to the Church Office. Come through the center doors marked “Office” and “BRIDGES”
Enter foyer and take the stairs on the right to the BRIDGES office at the top of the stairs,
FROM HIGHWAY 16-EASTBOUND
1. Take the Pearl St.State Hwy 163 exit
2. Turn right at 6th Ave.
3. Continue on Division Ave. (Large intersection)
4. Stay on Division for a half mile
5. Turn left at N K St. There is an office building (Thomas Building) on the corner.
BRIDGES is located inside Christ Church- 310 North K St.
FROM 509- BROWN’S POINT
1. Stay on 509 with a slight right at N Frontage. Continue to follow WA-509 S
2. Turn right to merge onto I-705 N toward Schuster Pkwy/Ruston
3. Take the Stadium Way Exit
4. Turn Right at Stadium Way S
5. Turn left at Division Ave
6. Turn right at N K St. There is an office building (Thomas Building) on the corner.
BRIDGES is located inside Christ Church-310 North K St