- Bill Pay
- About Us
- About MultiCare
- Community Benefit Report
- Future Growth
- Our Physicians
- Our Employees
- Patient Information
- YMCA and MultiCare
- MultiCare Consulting Services
- Contact Us
- Ways to Help
- For Providers
- For Staff
Employee Use and Policy
Many employees and affiliates of MultiCare are active on Facebook, blogs and other forms of social media for personal use. We encourage employees to follow the MultiCare accounts and be engaged by commenting, posting photos and sharing with their friends.
Unless employees are authorized to speak on behalf of MHS, they should state that the views and opinions expressed are their own. A disclaimer such as this is recommended:
“The opinions contained on this site are my own and don’t necessarily reflect [my employer’s] or [MultiCare Health System’s] positions, strategies, or opinions.”
How Employees Can Participate With MultiCare in Social Media
1. Provide content to MultiCare account administrators for consideration to publish on MultiCare social media spaces.
Submit information to the Social Media Specialist at email@example.com or directly to the administrator of a particular social media account.
- This action requires no responsibility other than providing quality content and an understanding of how it will be used.
- This action does not require you to participate in social media directly.
2. Create a personal account and follow existing MultiCare accounts and other businesses and people of your interest.
View the list of existing MHS social media accounts at the bottom of the page and become fans by clicking Like, Follow, etc.
- Identify yourself as an employee of MultiCare in your profile.
- This is a great way to become familiar with the capabilities of social media.
- Comment on posts, share links and information, reports on events that you attended, tell us how much you love working for MHS, etc.
By becoming a fan and interacting with MultiCare’s social media accounts, you are also promoting our social media presence to your own social network. This helps MHS reach a larger audience.