- Access to the community will be available to all.
- Our community will have respect, consideration and dignity for all.
- Everyone will be valued and accepted for his or her individuality and character.
- Basic needs are met and people will have safe, healthy environments.
- All people will be valued for the contributions they make to the community.
- People will embrace employment.
- People will have the community connections of their choice.
- An environment will exist where everyone can achieve self advocacy.
OUR MISSION STATEMENTIncrease community awareness, cultivate work resources and build relationships that utilize the gifts of all people.
Funding sources accepted:
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Division of Developmental Disabilities waiver (must go through DVR first)
- Private Pay