|Geriatric Psychiatric Center||For Information, Call 253-545-2813|
Comprehensive care for geriatric patients
The Geriatric Psychiatric Center at MultiCare Auburn Medical Center is an inpatient, voluntary program.
We care for adults 65 and over who are struggling with emotional and cognitive health problems such as:
- Memory loss significantly affecting their lifestyle
- Depression or sadness
- Uncontrolled anxiety or panic attacks
- Other severe uncontrolled emotions
For more information or to make a referral, call 253-545-2813 (option 1).
- Monday – Friday: 12pm-2pm and 4:30pm-7pm
- Saturday –Sunday: 12:30pm- 4:30pm and 5:30pm-7pm