Home HealthWe understand that dealing with an illness or injury can be a difficult experience for you and your family. We are ready to help you, your caregiver and your physician manage your illness or assist with your recovery at home.
Our team of dedicated professionals, under the direction of your physician, will work with you to develop an individualized care plan to address your specific care needs, from the simple to the complex. This team of professionals includes Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists, Medical Social Workers and Home Health Aides.
These are just a few of the diagnoses for which we provide care and how we support self-management:
- New diabetic or newly insulin-dependent diabetic
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Pulmonary Obstruction
- Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
- Ostomy Care
- Wound Care
- Post Operative Care, including knee and hip replacements
- Home-based rehabilitative care
- Conditions requiring pain and symptom management
- Exacerbation of illness with new or changed medications or treatments
- Frequent re-admits to hospital for chronic illness
- Homebound patient needing a foley catheter change
- New colostomy, ileostomy, tracheostomy