It’s About Caring Not Curing
Hospice care is designed for individuals who are entering the last phases of a terminal illness. The goal our program is to help you live as fully and comfortably as possible – with dignity and respect. We also support your family, friends and caregivers by answering questions, discussing concerns and offering comfort.
Hospice care is provided wherever you are – at home, an assisted living facility, nursing home or hospital. In addition to our program’s extensive services, we can help you locate additional resources and assist you with advanced directives.
- Palliative care, including pain and symptom management
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medical equipment, supplies, and medications
- Assistance with personal care, such as bathing and grooming
- Comfort therapies including massage, reiki, music, pet and aromatherapy
- Volunteers who can provide respite to caregivers or provide additional comfort and companionship to patients
- Bereavement support for loved ones
If you have questions we would like to speak with you, please call our toll-free number 888-516-4504 or 253 301-6400 and press 1 to be connected with someone who can answer any questions.