- MultiCare Jobs
- Job Search
- Why MultiCare
- Career Paths
- Community Information
- How to Apply
- Employee Site
- Student Site
- New Hire Site
Imaging careers pay well and offer many opportunities for ongoing career growth. MultiCare invests heavily in the professional development of our Imaging Techs, including an apprenticeship program that prepares Radiology Techs for higher-paying CT and MRI positions, cross-training, $400 in annual continuing education funds and the ability to specialize in pediatric cases.
MultiCare Health System is one of the first in the state of Washington to achieve American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation as of December 1, 2011, for all 29 advanced Imaging Modalities (CT, MRI, Nuclear, PET and Ultrasound) for 3 hospitals and 5 clinics! Please click here to read more.
In addition, MultiCare has invested millions in advanced imaging technology and has plans for ongoing upgrades.
For example, our McKesson PACS gives our providers immediate web-based access to images and reports. Radiologists will also appreciate the new Powerscribe Voice Recognition dictation system. Imaging modalities at MultiCare include:
- Computed Tomography—16 and 64-row scanners. A new dual source scanner may be installed in our new Emergency Department which opens in 2010.
- Digital Radiology—Siemens and KODAK units across our system including a dedicated DR Outpatient Center for pediatric walk-in patients.
- Interventional Radiology—Toshiba units. Four biplane angiographic rooms are planned in the next five years. Neurointerventional procedures have been provided since 2006.
- MRI—Seven MRI units including three Espree, two Symphony, one Symphony mobile and one Advanto. Pediatric sedation services are available.
- Nuclear Medicine—Expanding area serving pediatric and cardiac patients.
- Three Siemans Exam
- One GE Hawkeye
- Siemans Biograph PET/CT
- Ultrasound and Vascular Ultrasound—Sequoia and Anteras units. Fully accredited vascular lab.
For more information about imaging careers at MultiCare, contact Shari Workman at email@example.com.
For a list of current imaging openings, visit our Job Search page.