|Good Samaritan Surgery Center|
Insurance and Payment Policy1. All charges must be paid in full prior to time of service.
- Payment may be deferred if the center can verify with your insurance company that you are covered and eligible for the planned surgical procedure. The center has arrangements with most insurance carriers for partial or full payment of fees.
- Any deductible or co-payment will be due on the day of the surgery. If the charges are rejected by your insurance company, you or the responsible party are expected to pay the balance within 30 days.
2. We are happy to accept personal checks, VISA or MasterCard.
3. Good Samaritan Surgery Center has established its fees based on the type of surgery. These charges cover all expenses including admitting, operating and recovery room, all supplies, routine lab work and medication.
4. Your surgeon’s and anesthesiologist’s fees are billed separately (please ask your physician for an estimate of these fees prior to surgery).
5. Some procedures, such as cosmetic surgery and dental work, are often not covered by insurance. You will be asked to pay for these charges in full at the time of surgery.
- Remember, because one purpose of the Surgery Center is to provide a cost-effective alternative to hospitalization, you can expect our charges to be fair and reasonable.