|HealthConnect for Women & Children|
The future in pediatrics...Coming Soon!
From the moment you know you’re pregnant, you want the very best for your child. As a busy parent, you juggle family life, appointments, school, work and more. At MultiCare Health System, our goal is to help you be proactive in your child’s health care and provide you with a pediatric primary care partner from the time your child is a newborn. Our innovative new program Kids’ CareConnect™ is designed to improve the overall health and well-being of your child by connecting you to convenient tools, development milestone reminders, helpful resources and trusted MultiCare pediatric primary care services.
MultiCare is committed to championing partnerships between parents/families, pediatric primary care providers, MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center, and MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital’s Children's Therapy Unit by providing a roadmap for your child’s primary care and identifying any special care needs as early as possible. The hallmark of Kids CareConnect is evidenced-based observation and developmental screening tools to monitor your child’s health, development and well-being at key milestones from birth to 3 years old. The key is to actively monitor and identify any concerns or conditions as early as possible so any needed evaluation and treatment can be started earlier rather than later, ultimately improving the health and wellness of your child. Working together, we can do this by:
- Enrolling your child in Kids CareConnect via a participating MultiCare provider
- Focusing on wellness through easy access to trusted resources for both you and your child’s primary care provider(s)
- Completing your child’s health/wellness/developmental questionnaires at your convenience and submitting it in advance of your child’s appointment
- Making it easier for pediatric primary care providers to address American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines for well child visits and have time to focus on any specific concerns during your appointment
- Knowing what to expect at your well child visits so you are prepared to ask and answer questions
- Optimizing your time with your child’s primary care provider so you can focus on special concerns or questions
- Improving early detection of concerns/issues and quick, easy access to resources
- Engaging you in raising a healthy child
Future updates and details about enrolling in Kids CareConnect will be added to this site in the coming months.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health CenterLocated in Tacoma, Washington, MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center is southwest Washington’s only dedicated pediatric hospital and regional referral center for pediatric specialty services. From a level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center, Emergency Department and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, to the region’s most comprehensive pediatric outpatient specialty and developmental services center, Mary Bridge is your trusted partner in caring for your child. Mary Bridge Pediatrics satellite clinics are also conveniently located throughout the Tacoma region in Auburn, Covington, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Puyallup and Silverdale.
About Good Samaritan's Children Therapy Unit
Located on the MultiCare Good Samaritan Campus in Puyallup, Washington, Children’s Therapy Unit is one of Washington’s most experienced Neurodevelopmental Centers. In this state-of-the-art program, each child becomes the focus of a team of pediatric experts including physicians, therapists, psychologists, researchers, and technicians. This multidisciplinary approach to care means that your child receives advanced care and critical emotional support in a single supportive place.
Click here for more information on MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center or Good Samaritan’s Children's Therapy Unit or call 253-403-1000.
Access your test results
Request prescription renewals
View your recent clinic visits
Sign up for MyChart