|MultiCare Volunteer Services|
Making a Pledge
How it Works:
You pick the program or fund you wish to support and the level of support you wish to give - then simply sign up for convenient credit card deduction or a monthly reminder. One hundred percent of donated funds go directly to supporting patients and during a time of great need. The more of us who give, the more powerful the impact!
Every gift matters and all donations receive recognition. As a MultiCare Gives participant, you will receive:
- MultiCare Gives Member Level (any level gift)
- A MultiCare Gives lanyard or a retractable badge holder
- Your name on the MultiCare Gives donor list, unless your gift is anonymous
- Hour Club Level ($25 per month or $300 per year)
- All of the above plus:
- An insulated ceramic beverage mug (new members only)
- Vouchers for 52 free beverages. Beverages include regular drip coffee and tea and can be redeemed at any MultiCare cafeteria or express deli
- New this year! MultiCare Gives Lunch Tote
Donations can be provided by downloading and printing the donor form, or by visiting the following web site, http://volmcg.kintera.org. You may also visit your local volunteer office to learn more or to pick up a pledge form.
All donations are tax deductable.