Advanced Orthopedic and Arthroscopic Surgical ServicesMultiCare Orthopedics & Sports Medicine also offers leading-edge orthopedic surgical care to patients of all ages. Our orthopedic surgeons are specialists in:
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee ligament reconstruction and cartilage transplants
- Rotator cuff repairs and other shoulder procedures
- Ligament reconstructions for acute sports injuries
- Cartilage restoration and transplants
Performance MedicineThe individualized evaluation and assessment offered at MultiCare Orthopedics & Sports Medicine enables individuals to train more efficiently and effectively.
- Body Composition Analysis Bod Pod™ By measuring body fat percentage, the Bod Pod™ provides a useful tool in monitoring an individual’s fitness program and determining appropriate weights for sports.
- Resting Metabolic Rate - Also using the Bod Pod™, we are able to measure daily caloric needs to best provide patients with the information needed to make healthy lifestyle modifications.
Sports-Related Concussion Evaluation and ManagementThe region’s only full scale sports-related concussion evaluation program, we are readily accessible to patients, athletic trainers and primary care providers who need assistance managing head injuries occurring in sports. Computerized neuropsychological testing helps determine the most appropriate time for an athlete to return to play.
Physical Therapy ServicesMultiCare Orthopedics & Sports Medicine also provides the full spectrum of physical therapy. Therapy may include exercise, ultrasound or electrical stimulation for pain relief, and a variety of manual techniques.
Other therapy services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Specialty services