Search The Blog
Media Relations Manager
Media Relations Coordinator
Donations bring imaging equipment to MultiCare Eatonville Clinic
Everyone is invited to a public open house from 9-11 a.m. Wednesday, March 28, to unveil the new imaging equipment at the MultiCare Eatonville Clinic, 118 Washington Ave. N.
The clinic also will unveil a donor-recognition wall to thank the community for their generosity.
At the open house, visitors will have a chance to meet family provider Dr. Peter Karlin, who will be joining Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen at the clinic. Dr. Karlin was born and raised in Eatonville, received his medical degree from the University of Washington, and is currently finishing his third-year residency at Tacoma Family Medicine which is part of the not-for-profit MultiCare Health System. Dr. Karlin is thrilled to be heading back home to provide comprehensive family health care in his community, and will begin accepting new patients in August.
Thanks to generous donors, the clinic is able to grow and meet the needs of Eatonville residents. The new medical imaging services will dramatically decrease the time and distance that people travel for their health care services, and will significantly improve the health and safety of the greater Eatonville community.
The MultiCare Eatonville Clinic, which opened in the new building in March 2011, features:
- More than 5,000 square feet of clinic space and nine exam rooms – triple the size of the old clinic.
- A procedure room for the treatment of minor injuries.
- Access to MultiCare’s system-wide electronic health record system, which provides care with greater efficiency.
- A centralized location in the heart of Eatonville, with an attractive building design to complement downtown.
- Flexibility to add health care providers, expand service hours, and become an Urgent Care facility.