Search The Blog
Media Relations Manager
Media Relations Coordinator
Health news feed'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residentsFDA: Idaho knew Chobani yogurt was tainted before recallStates losing billions in refusing to expand Medicaid, report findsWhen 'Ho-ho' turns to 'Oh, no!' Holiday decorating injuries on the riseMultiple births linked to fertility drugs on the riseWant to keep your health plan? In most states, you can
MultiCare Health System Receives Multiple Awards for Advertising
Recent Ad Campaigns Garner National Recognition
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Todd Kelley (253) 403-1716
(TACOMA) – Recent MultiCare television, radio and print advertising campaigns have received national recognition for creativity and excellence.
MultiCare won several Aster Awards, which recognize excellence in health care marketing, including two gold medals. Gold medals were received for 2007 Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital transit and newspaper series advertising. MultiCare also won silver and bronze Aster awards for 2007 Gig Harbor MultiCare Medical Park print and television advertising.
The television ad produced for the Gig Harbor MultiCare Medical Park also won a bronze medal at the 29th annual Telly Awards, which honors local regional and cable television advertising.
Other awards include:
The 25th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards:
- Silver: "Radio Advertising/Single Spot" for the Gig Harbor Medical Park Grand Opening;
- Bronze: "Newspaper Advertising/Series" for the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital ad series that included "Tadpoles, "Mudpies," and "Cannonballs" ads;
- Merit: "Newspaper Advertising/Insert" for the Gig Harbor Medical Park Grand Opening;
- Merit: "Radio Advertising/Series" for the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital "Tadpoles," "Mudpies," and "Cannonballs."
Summit International Awards
- Bronze: MultiCare Gig Harbor Medical Park television
- Bronze: Community Benefit Report in the "Annual Report" category
- Bronze: Print Advertising, Neurology
MultiCare is a leading-edge, integrated health organization made up of four hospitals, numerous primary care and urgent care clinics, multi-specialty centers, Hospice and Home Health services, and many other services. A not-for-profit organization based in Tacoma, Washington since 1882, MultiCare has grown over the years in response to community needs. Today we are the area's largest provider of health care services, serving patients at 93 locations in Pierce, South King, Kitsap and Thurston counties.
Posted on Jul 23, 2008 in