Search The Blog
Media Relations Manager
Media Relations Coordinator
Health news feedFeds offer a bit more time to buy health insuranceThree die suddenly from rare Lyme disease complicationGovernment extends deadline on insurance poolsFlu vaccine kept 80,000 out of hospital last year, CDC saysBreast cancer drug can also prevent cancer, study findsShopping for a health savings account
Dr. Ken Wang works in pediatric psychology at Mary Bridge.
MultiCare Profiles: Mary Bridge Health Center employees praised
As a way to highlight their work, staff members at the Mary Bridge Health Center decided to make an effort to offer praise for one another. The following employees and departments were honored with these compliments.
- Kari, Stacy, Beth & Karen (all Peds Psych/DBP RNs): This is a great group of nurses to work with -- they are very approachable and friendly! We couldn't live without them.
- Dr. Wang, Peds Psych/DBP: He is new to this position and treats patients and staff with the utmost respect and with professionalism.
- Dr. Tripp, Peds Psych/DBP: He continues to care about his patients after so many years of services and still seeks new ways of improving the quality treatment MB provides to them.
- Kris, Peds Psych/DBP Call Center: Kris does an excellent job coordinating our providers’ schedule and has an excellent working relationship with our providers and nurses.
- Karla Jo, Neurology RN: she is an excellent team player who is always positive and supportive even when it’s very stressful.
- Tanya, Neurology RN: She provides excellent patient care and is always working to make it better. She is constantly developing new material for patient education and new ideas for patient flow. Tanya is also excellent at patient documentation.
- Kathleen, Neurology RN: Is always professional in day-to-day interactions.
- Diana, OT: She is always happy, smiling and upbeat, and always puts the patient and their family first.
If you know of a Mary Bridge Health Center co-worker who deserves recognition, email Mara Lechner at email@example.com.
Posted on May 16, 2013 in MultiCare Profiles