Search The Blog
|Marce Edwards |
Media Relations Manager
Health news feed5 Facts About E-Cigarettes and the FDA: No, It's Not a BanTake Your Kids to Work Day in 15 PhotosFDA Proposes First E-Cigarette RulesMore Than 7 Percent of Kids on Behavioral MedsLose those batwings! 5 weeks, 5 exercises for arms and shouldersCollege-Educated Brains Recover Better From Injury, Study Suggests
RSVP now: 3 events for women in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Bonney Lake
Women's Health Expo in Bonney Lake
When: Thursday, Nov. 7, 5:30-8 p.m.
Where: The Post at Tehaleh, 19001 Cascadia Blvd., Bonney Lake.
What: Gather your girlfriends for some valuable “me” time at an evening devoted to women’s health and wellness. Enjoy light appetizers and wine while learning about MultiCare health services offered right around the corner, including our MedSpa. Our medical experts will enlighten you on useful topics for your family and lifestyle, while answering your questions. We’ll also be offering affordable Botox and Xeomin injections, so you can leave looking refreshed.
Girls Night Out in Gig Harbor
When: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 5:30-8 p.m.
Where: MultiCare MedSpa - Gig Harbor, 4545 Point Fosdick Drive N.W. in Gig Harbor.
Register: 1-800-342-9919. No tickets at the door.
What: Bring your girlfriends and enjoy a night devoted to you! You’ll enjoy:
- Anti-aging demonstrations
- Special savings on spa packages & services
- Skin care and makeup consults
- A fashion show featuring Healthy Reflections Boutique and local retailers
- Complimentary hand treatment and consult
- Wine, appetizers and desserts
- A complimentary gift bag
- Free drawings
Ladies Night Out in Tacoma
- An opportunity to support Mary Bridge by raising your bid card at Fund-A-Need
- Attempt the lockbox for a stunning piece of jewelry
- Shop till you drop from our fabulous group of Vendors
- Girly cocktails and savory samplings
- Exquisite Holiday Wreaths and Mini Trees to bid on
When: Thursday, Dec. 5, 6-9 p.m.
Where: Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center, 1500 Broadway, Tacoma.
Register: Online at http://multica.re/1hKNkGe
What: A Festival of Trees event to benefit Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center.