|MultiCare Volunteer Services|
Non-Patient Contact Roles
- Gift Shops: Stock inventory, perform cashier duties and assist visitors. Shifts are during normal business hours Monday through Friday, some evening and weekend shifts may be available.
- Ambassador/Information Desk: Greet visitors and patients and assist with directions, deliver gifts and flowers to patient rooms as well as perform other various clerical tasks. Volunteers are scheduled seven days per week from 8am until 8pm.
- Clerical: Assist in various departments with tasks such as data entry, filing, collating and assisting with phones. Volunteers are scheduled during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
- Mail Room (Good Samaritan Only): Sort, deliver and pick up mail throughout the facility. Volunteers are scheduled 8am-12pm and 12pm-4pm weekdays only.
- Surgery Waiting Room: Check in family members, assist in tracking surgeries, provide comfort items to those waiting and facilitate communication between families and staff. Shifts are scheduled Monday through Friday from 7am-8pm.
- Grounds: Care for indoor and outdoor plants by water, pruning and feeding. Volunteers are scheduled on weekdays during daylight hours. Some seasonal only opportunities are available such as our Rose Garden volunteers.
- Linen Services: Assist with the folding, sorting and organizing of hospital laundry. Volunteers are scheduled during the week from 8am-5pm.