Peer Support Services
“We believe recovery from mental illness is not only possible but is the likely outcome when consumers take responsibility by actively engaging in services while implementing the fundamentals of recovery.”
- Have personal experience with mental illness;
- Promote recovery through shared experience / recovery principles;
- Are Certified Peer Counselors through the State of Washington; and
- Are passionate about their work as they witness recovery in the lives of those they work with.
WHERE DO PEERS HELP?
Learn More about Peer Support
- Wellness Groups
- Mobile Outreach Crisis Team
- Good Samaritan Emergency Department
- PACT Team
- Partnering with counselors for Adults, Older Adults and Families
- Residential and Vocational Services
- Mobile Integrated Health Clinic (MICH)