MultiCare Pulmonary Care Clinics
The MultiCare Pulmonary Care Clinics provide comprehensive services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing.
Our pulmonary and critical care experts offer consultation, diagnostic and therapeutic services for a range of respiratory conditions including lung cancer, chronic obstructive disease, asthma, pulmonary vascular disease, sleep disorders, acute and chronic respiratory failure, and lung infections.
The pulmonary and critical care clinical services encompass a variety of disease states including ambulatory pulmonary and sleep medicine, inpatient pulmonary and critical care medicine.
These include treatment of:
- Acute and chronic respiratory failure
- Adult cystic fibrosis
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD)
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary disease
- Interventional pulmonary services
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension and other pulmonary vascular diseases
- Respiratory muscle disorders