- MultiCare Jobs
- Job Search
- Why MultiCare
- Career Paths
- Community Information
- How to Apply
- Employee Site
- Student Site
- New Hire Site
Rehab Therapy Facilities
At MultiCare, you can work in Acute Care, Ambulatory Settings or Home Health. Or, work in more than one area to expand your professional skills. Here are some of the locations where our Rehab Therapy professionals work:
Allenmore Hospital is a community-based hospital is well known for its specialty care in orthopedics (total joint replacements), general medical care, and geriatrics. A team-based approach includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nursing, care managers, and MultiCare hospitalists.
The therapists also provide pre-operative education for patients undergoing joint surgery, and are involved in community educational forums. Located adjacent to Allenmore Hospital is the outpatient, multidisciplinary Pulmonary Rehab program, which is recognized as one of the best in South Puget Sound.
Hand Therapy Clinics
MultiCare Hand Therapy has a highly knowledgeable and experienced staff who specialize in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with problems affecting their hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders. Most of our therapists are certified hand therapists (CHTs).
MultiCare Home Health has a team of professionals who provide innovative, proactive services to patients managing illness or recovery at home. Home Health is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy flexibility and independence.
Therapists are provided a laptop, high speed internet at home, cell phone, paid mileage/travel time and centralized scheduling. Visits are usually scheduled for 45 minutes to an hour.
Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center assesses and treats children with a variety of communication disorders/etiologies, as well as children with multiple handicapping conditions. We are the most comprehensive pediatric inpatient and multi-specialty outpatient facility in Western Washington.
- Mary Bridge is a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center, adjoining the only Level IIIB NICU and Neurodevelopmental Center in Western Washington. This is an enriching professional and collegial environment, devoted to quality pediatric health care of the highest caliber.
- Mary Bridge offers the region’s only comprehensive Developmental Services program to serve children with special health care needs. Our program provides early detection and intervention services for children who need extra support and care.
- We also feature the only full-service pediatric Audiology services in Western Washington. The Mary Bridge Newborn Hearing program has been screening and evaluating newborns for hearing impairment for over 20 years, making it the first program of its kind in Washington.
MultiCare Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
The 7,000-square-foot MultiCare Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center is one of the region’s most comprehensive clinical centers for sports therapy. The Center houses a full spectrum of services in a single, easily accessible location just one block from Allenmore Hospital.
- The Center serves patients requiring hip replacement, orthopedic surgery, as well as club, school, college, competitive and recreational athletes.
- A major feature in the new facility is the Swim-Ex 700T therapy pool which is specially designed to handle a wide variety of injuries.
- Advanced equipment includes: ParvoCart Metabolic testing, Sports Motion Digital Video Analysis and Orthotic Laboratory. The Center also includes biomechanical video analysis capabilities, custom foot orthotics, metabolic testing, and fitness testing.
MultiCare Neuroscience Center of Washington
Whether a patient needs help managing the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease or Multiple Sclerosis, compensating for a balance problem, or relearning the mechanics of swallowing after a traumatic brain injury, MultiCare can help.
- The MultiCare Neuroscience Center of Washington, which opened in 2003, gives patients access to a broad range of neurological rehabilitation services, including advanced diagnostics, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, lymphedema therapy, and vestibular rehabilitation.
- Our progressive technology and nationally recognized rehabilitation specialists have distinguished MultiCare's vestibular rehabilitation services as being among the best in the region.
- MultiCare recently earned acclaim as a premier provider of stroke care in Washington State, as well as one of the best stroke care providers in the nation. This distinction was made by HealthGrades, a respected independent health care rating firm, which based its choice on clinical outcomes. At MultiCare, those outcomes are among the top 10 percent nationwide.
Tacoma General Hospital
Tacoma General Hospital is well-known for its orthopedics, neurology, cardiology, oncology, medical/surgical and women’s health care services. Tacoma General is a Level II Trauma Center. A recent renovation opened Washington’s most advanced surgical center and upgraded imaging areas. A team-based approach includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
MultiCare clinics with Rehab Therapy services are located in: