|BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children|
- Ways to Help
- Make a Donation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- Hospice Volunteers
- Bridges: A Center for Grieving Children
- Tree House: A Place for Families
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Volunteer Services
- Touching Lives Newsletter
- Celebrate Seniority
- Grannies' Attic
BRIDGES offers a variety of peer support groups for both children and adults.
- For children 4-18 years old who have experienced the death of a parent or death of a sibling.
- For children 4-18 years old who have experienced the suicide or violent death of a parent or a sibling.
- For children 4-18 years old who have experienced the death of an extended family member or friend.
- For adults who have experienced the death of a spouse and/or are caring for children 4-18 years old whose parent or sibling has died.
- For children 4-18 years old who are experiencing the serious diagnosis of a significant person in their lives.
- For adults who are experiencing the serious diagnosis of a significant person and/or caring for children who are impacted by the illness.
- For children 4-18 years old who have experienced a significant loss.
- For adults who are caring for children 4-18 years old who have experienced a significant loss.
Camp Erin is a 3-day camp experience, free of charge to its participants, and is facilitated by professional staff and trained volunteers of BRIDGES. The camp is for children ages 6-17 who have experienced the death of a loved one. Click here for more information about Camp Erin.
Assistance by phone is available for bereaved family members and helping professionals.
INFORMATION AND REFERRAL
An up to date community bereavement resource list is available to help you find the right resource, group or service for you.
THE BUSINESS OF GRIEVING
We offer grief education, in-service and loss response workshops for businesses and employees who are have experienced loss and grief.
A quarterly newsletter for grieving families with articles, family fun activities, book reviews, special anniversary and birthday acknowledgment and activity calendar for BRIDGES events. Cross Currents contains art and written work by the children and teens.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
BRIDGES provides speakers for area service organizations, churches and social service agencies to increase awareness of the needs of grieving children and families.
BRIDGES offers specialized loss, grief and healing focused trainings for fee. Contact the center for topic possibilities.