MultiCare Urology of Tacoma offers the latest technology and diagnostics for urological conditions. The MultiCare Urological team includes Tacoma’s most talented and respected urology doctors and clinicians. The urological doctors diagnose and treat the follow urological conditions:
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures
- Cystocopy with high definition fiber optics
- Female reconstructive surgery
- Incontinence treatment for men
- Incontinence treatment for women
- Kidney stone evaluation and treatment
- Male infertility and impotence
- Prostate disorders
- Robotic prostatectomy and other robotic-assisted surgeries
- Urologic oncology, including cancer of the prostate, bladder, kidney, testes, ureter, and adrenal gland
- On-site ultrasound and X-ray capabilities
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Conscious sedation (anesthesia) to improve patient comfort
- Prostate measurement and biopsy
Douglas Sutherland, MD, Chief of Urology, discusses percutaneous surgery and how it applies to kidney cancer.
Want more information on Urological Services at MultiCare?
Call 253-301-5100 to schedule an appointment with one of MultiCare’s Urologists.