- Bonney Lake
- Federal Way
- Gig Harbor
- Maple Valley
- South Hill
- Allenmore Family Medicine
- Allenmore Internal Medicine
- Allenmore Medical Center
- Tacoma Central Family Medicine
- Tacoma Central Internal Medicine
- Tacoma Family Medicine
- Mary Bridge Pediatrics
- MultiCare Family Medicine Center
- MultiCare West Tacoma Family Medicine and Urgent Care
- MultiCare Express
- University Place
Tacoma Family Medicine Clinic
Whether you’re in need of preventive care for you and your family, having a baby, or require complex surgery, Tacoma Family Medicine is an excellent choice for your medical care. We provide health care services for every generation, including a wide range of services to address the health concerns of our senior patients.
Family Physician Residency Program
Tacoma Family Medicine is a Family Physician Residency program affiliated with the University of Washington Medical School. Tacoma Family Medicine trains residents in family practice, rural family health and obstetrics. With more than 20 residents in training, Tacoma Family Medicine is here to serve the community.
After completing their medical degrees, new doctors choose a medical specialty. A residency program provides additional training within a chosen specialty. Tacoma Family Medicine is a three-year program that enables resident doctors to work closely with faculty and community providers in a diverse environment. The experience not only enables Tacoma Family Medicine to provide vital and quality medical care to individuals and families, but also offers residents the opportunity to learn and achieve excellence in family practice medicine.
Your care providers
Our team of physicians, nurses, and health care providers work together to provide your care. Our highly experienced staff includes specialists in:
- Family Practice
- Hospital Care
All of our patients are assigned to a primary care provider, supported by “teams” of faculty, residents, nurse practitioners and staff, so you will always see a familiar face when you visit Tacoma Family Medicine.
Office hours and appointment scheduling
- Tacoma Family Medicine offers convenient Advanced Access Scheduling so you can call and schedule an appointment to take place within 5 days, or schedule an appointment in advance.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. We are closed on holidays.
- To schedule appointments, please call 253-792-6680.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and be sure to bring insurance information and co-payment to each visit.
- In case of sudden illness or need for immediate care, same-day appointments are available for established Tacoma Family Medicine patients.
To refill prescriptions, please contact your pharmacy first. If the pharmacist has questions regarding your prescription, he/she will contact us directly. Tacoma Family Medicine has a dedicated nurse responsible for processing all prescription refills. Please allow three working days for all prescription refills.
As a MultiCare patient, you’ll have access to MyChart, the free, secure online service that connects you to your doctor’s office. Through MyChart you can request prescription refills, review your health history, look at lab results and more, anytime.