Registering for Teams of 20+
Teams of 20+
- Must have 20 or more paid participants (ages 12 years +)
- $5 off individual entry fee
- Online entry deadline is Sunday, May 18, 2014 11:59 p.m. pdt
- Register online or by mail only (all team entries must be in one envelope).
- No in-store or in-person registration
- Free shipping of all items to captains: t-shirts, bibs and timing chips, roster, team captain incentive
Team Captain Incentives:
Check back soon to see what the captain incentive prize is and don't froget, free shipping of all items.
Additional Details for Teams:
- Children 11 and under. Although a child (a participant age 11 or younger) can be registered anytime as a team member, a team will not be valid until it has at least 20 adult (age 12 or older) team members.
- Team members do not have to register for the same event. Some can run, some can walk.
- Team t-shirts and bib numbers will be shipped to the Team Captain. T-shirts, bib numbers, timing chips (for runners) and a team roster (with names, t-shirt sizes and bib numbers) will be shipped at no charge to the Team Captain to arrive by June 5. It is up to the Team Captain to distribute all items to their members.
- Teams without 20 members are NOT VALID. Before t-shirts, bibs and chips can be shipped, at least 20 entries must have been received by the May 18 deadline. If a team has less than 20 members, it will not be a valid team. The Team Captain will be notified by email of this situation. If additional entries are not received in 24 hours from notification, the team will be dissolved. Each team member will then need to pick-up his/her t-shirt, bib, and chips on either Friday, June 13, at the Packet Pick-Up - McClendon's Hardware - or on race day at the Will Call tent. Each member will then also have to pay an additional $5.
- Teams can also enter by mail. But entries for ALL team members must be submitted together in one envelope and must be received no later than Sunday, May 18. Please notify Candie Paulson if you want to register your team by mail.
- Teams must use the same entry method. If a team is registering online, ALL team members must register online. If a team is entering by mail, ALL members must enter by mail and must be mailed together.
- Team Captain incentive items will be enclosed in the shipment to the Team Captain.
Contact Candie Paulson with questions: email@example.com