Registering for Teams of 20+
Teams of 20+
- Must have 20 or more adult registrations
- $25 per-person entry fee
- Online entry deadline is Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:59 p.m. pdt
- Register online or by mail only (all team entries must be in one envelope).
- No in-store or in-person
- Free shipping of all items to captains: t-shirts, bibs and timing chips, roster, team captain incentive
Team Captain Incentives
Complimentary Sound to Narrows Tee and Free Shipping of All Items
Additional Details for Teams:
- At least 20 team members required. To have your team shipped, you must have 20 adult registrations. Children and participants of the Teen 5k Run are not included in the team count of 20
- Team members do not have to register for the same event. Some can run, some can walk.
- Team t-shirts and bib numbers will be shipped to the Team Captain. T-shirts, bib numbers, timing chips (for runners) and a team roster (with names, t-shirt sizes and bib numbers) will be shipped at no charge to the Team Captain to arrive by June 5. It is up to the Team Captain to distribute all items to their members.
- Teams without 20 members are NOT VALID. Before t-shirts, bibs and chips can be shipped, at least 20 entries must have been received by the May 19 deadline. If a team has less than 20 members, it will not be a valid team. The Team Captain will be notified by email of this situation. If additional entries are not received in 24 hours from notification, the team will be dissolved. Each team member must then pick-up his/her t-shirt, bib, and chips on either Friday, June 7, at the Packet Pick-Up - Pearl Street YMCA - or on race day at the Will Call tent. Each member will then also have to pay an additional $5.
- Teams can also enter by mail. But entries for ALL team members must be submitted together in one envelope and must be received no later than Sunday, May 19. Please notify Candie Paulson if you want to register your team by mail.
- Teams must use the same entry method. If a team is registering online, ALL team members must register online. If a team is entering by mail, ALL members must enter by mail and must be mailed together.
- Team Captain incentive items will be enclosed in the shipment to the Team Captain.
Contact Candie Paulson with questions: email@example.com