Technology makes a huge difference in the kind of care we’re able to provide. And you can see our commitment to bringing the latest health care technology to the community all across MultiCare.
- Our clinics were first in the region to offer digital mammography.
- The MultiCare Regional Cancer Center was first to bring CyberKnife Radiosurgery technology to the community and new hope to patients whose tumors were once considered untreatable.
- Our surgery suites were the first to be equipped with robotic technology, allowing surgeons to perform a variety of procedures with greater precision and fewer side effects.
Technology plays another important role at MultiCare. It keeps our patients, our 93 care sites and thousands of medical professionals connected. Over the past decade, MultiCare has the led the region in online health care technology investments, with:
- MultiCare Connect®, the South Sound’s first inpatient-outpatient electronic health record connects physicians with your every visit, procedure, medication reaction and test results
- MyChart securely connects patients with doctor’s offices, offering features like appointments scheduling and prescriptions refilling from their computer or smartphone. Thousands of patients have signed up for this free service to help manage their health care.
These investments aren’t just changing the way health care is delivered. They’re making health care better, safer, more convenient and better connected.