How to ApplyMultiCare's career website includes several job posting sections that are targeted to specific types of job seekers:
- Search for a Transfer or Promotion (for current employees only)
The application within each job posting section is customized to include the information we will need to evaluate your qualifications.
For more information about our online job application, please review our Application Tips.
check your application STATUS / Create a search agent:
- Current MultiCare employees / Internal candidate: Click here for instructions
- Not a MultiCare employee / External candidate: Click here for instructions
- How to create a Search Agent: Click here for instructions
Getting The Job
Each year, MultiCare hires roughly 1,000 new employees. By comparison, we receive about 60,000 job applications annually. Here are some "inside tips" to help you get the job you want:
- If you are not an employee, search our public job postings. Then complete an online job application.
- If you are already an employee, search the special employee-only postings and complete an online transfer application.
- Set up a search agent to notify you when jobs matching your interests become available.
- Include all skills, education and experience on your application form.
- If you were referred by an employee, be sure to list that person’s name on your application.
- Only apply for jobs if you meet the minimum requirements listed in the job posting.
In most cases, our hiring process includes on-line screening by a recruiter, an interview with the hiring manager and interviews with peers and/or internal customers. You will receive an e-mail acknowledging that your application has been submitted. Then, if you are not selected, you will receive another e-mail letting you know of this decision.
You will only receive a call if you are selected for an interview. If you are a finalist for a position, we will check at least two references before extending a job offer.
All offers are contingent upon acceptable results on a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
MEET OUR PEOPLE
Cecilia, Radiology Tech
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
"I take x-rays of children using the latest and greatest radiology equipment. In over 20 years with MultiCare, I've been able to move from shift to shift to meet my family's needs. I've also kept up with my skills by taking advantage of the continuing education classes."