Who We AreMultiCare Health System is the largest health care system in the South Puget Sound region. We are dedicated to enhancing the health of the communities we serve and to upholding our mission of providing quality patient care in the region.
Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center is the only pediatric hospital in Southwest Washington. MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital is also home to the region’s largest Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
By the numbers
- 1 Pediatric hospital
- 1 trauma center
- 3 Adult hospitals
- 4 full-service, 24-hour emergency departments
- 818 Licensed beds
- 16 primary care clinic locations throughout Pierce and South King Counties
- 7 Urgent Care Centers
- 2 MultiCare Express Retail Clinics
- 9,100 Employees
- More than 400 employed physicians
- Largest private employer in Pierce County