We seek dedicated adult volunteers to fill positions in each of our programs. Examples of tasks performed by our volunteers include:
- Helping with shop projects. This requires a crafts person skilled in working with wood, plastic and electronics.
- Helping in the computer technology lab. This requires computer literacy and knowledge of operating systems.
- Reception, filing, organizing paperwork, stocking forms, filing, copying
- Setting up casting rooms, cutting padding and plaster, pouring and peeling plaster molds, cutting and drawing footboards
- Assembling work packets
- Assisting with groups
- Cleaning and organizing equipment and toys
- Collating and assembling materials
- Providing extra hands during therapy
- Pool sitting (being the standby person on the pool deck)
- Supervising siblings
For more information about volunteer opportunities, call 253-697-1568.