Infusion and Specialty Services
Mary Bridge Infusion and Specialty Services offers pediatric services, home infusion therapy and nutritional services. MBISS also offers complete phototherapy services—including equipment and nursing care—in the home setting to treat hyperbilirubinemia in newborns. Unlike other home infusion companies, our nursing staff is completely pediatric focused and experienced in caring for children.Some areas where we help children and their family:
- New diagnoses requiring parent/caregiver education
- Exacerbation of existing illness
- Compliance issues
- Frequent emergency room visits or readmits to the hospital
- Prescriptions for enteral feedings or supplements
- A new gastrostomy or NG requiring education and supplies
- Failure to thrive
- Central line management or supplies / IV infusion therapies
- Basic wound care
- Phototherapy to treat hyperbilirubinemia
- Transition to home from NICU or PICU
For more information about Specialty Services, call 253-403-1833 or 888-881-9850.
Pediatric Infusion Clinic
The Pediatric Infusion Clinic provides care to children with many infusion needs. It is located on the second floor in the West Wing of Mary Bridge Children’s Health Center, Tacoma. Services provided include:
- Central line care
- Lab draws
- Synagis injections
- Medication infusion
- Blood transfusion
We offer quality care to pediatric patients in the geographic area that encompasses all of Pierce and Thurston counties, south King County from the northern perimeter of I-405 and east to Hwy 169, and Kitsap County north to Silverdale. Areas outside the detailed service area are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please call the Pediatric Infusion Clinic at 253-403-9121 to discuss your child’s specific needs.
Referrals can be made by practitioners or their representatives by calling Mary Bridge Infusion and Specialty Services at 253-403-1833 or 888-881-9850.