MultiCare Mary Bridge
General and Thoracic Surgery Clinic
Pediatric general surgery is a well-established specialty at MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center. We use a cooperative approach to pediatric care, coordinating our services with other subspecialties.
Comprehensive Surgical ServicesMary Bridge General Surgery Clinic offers a full range of operative and non-operative pediatric care, with coordinated services for even the most complex pediatric patients.
Our pediatric surgical services include:
- General, thoracic and minimally-invasive surgical procedures
- Inpatient, outpatient, short stay, and diagnostic care
- Multidisciplinary pediatric surgical team available 24 hours a day, every day
- Pediatric anesthesia and sedation services
- Case-specific preparation for families, including a pre-surgery tour
MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center provides convenient care closer to home, with our team making regular visits to Mary Bridge outreach clinics in Olympia, Puyallup and Silverdale. Whichever South Sound location is used, your patients receive care from the same highly skilled physicians, nurses and health professionals that have made Mary Bridge a trusted name in pediatric care.
For more information on Mary Bridge’s children surgery services, please contact Mary Bridge General Surgery Clinic at 253-403-1000.