- About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- Your Child's Visit to Mary Bridge
- Patient Guide
- Visitor Guide
- Hospital Amenities
- Maps, Directions and Parking
- Mary Bridge Online Gift Shop
- Cheer Cards
- Customer Service
- Community Expansion Project
- Tree House: A Place for Families
Medical and Imaging Tests
A Guide to Common Medical and Imaging Tests
Medical and imaging tests are often required to evaluate a child’s condition and help determine the appropriate care and treatment. Our electronic medical record system gives physicians and staff a comprehensive view of all the health care services a child has received from anywhere in the MultiCare Health System. New digital imaging capabilities replace the need for tracking down film X-rays, with images that are instantly accessible from a PC terminal in the clinician's office or exam room.
Below are explanations of some of the common tests we perform at Mary Bridge.